The content of the website is protected by international copyright and owned by Bankhead Boys Association (BBA).
Specific to this site: © 2019 by Bankhead Boys Association. All Rights Reserved.
All terms, statements, policies and practices inclusive and applicable to all websites owned by Bankhead Boys Association, including, but not limited to, domain names, content, branding, intellectual property, business identity, personal identity, text, images, site access statistics, names, logos, of any owned or associated, including, but not limited to, all other domains, copyright, and/or trademark property of Bankhead Boys Association associates.All content is copyrighted material. Without express written permission from BBA you must never copy, modify, reproduce, translate, or tailor products, or create new products or derivative works using the products in any written, visual, or audio form, or by any means whether electronic or mechanical.
Any such activity constitutes an infringement of BBA's copyrights, trademarks, or proprietary rights and may result in legal action and financial penalties.
USE OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS
All site information and materials are copyrighted by Bankhead Boys Association. All rights reserved. All materials are provided for noncommercial, personal use only on this site and may not be copied, duplicated, altered, or transferred to any website or medium whatsoever.
The terms and conditions, as well as any other law or regulation that applies to Bankhead Boys Association websites, apply to all site users.
The content of the Bankhead Boys Association websites may be viewed, bookmarked, shared via social media, and printed. It may not be downloaded, copied, duplicated, altered or redistributed in any manner, on any website, or in any medium, or in any manner whatsoever, without prior written permission of Bankhead Boys Association. Written permission, rarely granted, will then be subject, at minimum, to the following restrictions:
- The recipient may not derive income from the information itself.
- In any material based on this information, the recipient agrees to acknowledge the website or Bankhead Boys Association, including copyright notice and trademarks.
- No modifications are made to materials.
- Images and web page graphic designs, video, audio, and text are not to be reproduced without the prior written permission of Bankhead Boys Association.
By accessing and browsing our sites, you accept, without limitation or qualification, all Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions of Content and Copyright Use:
- All materials on Bankhead Boys Association websites are copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of Bankhead Boys Association
- The user shall use Bankhead Boys Association web sites for lawful purposes only. The user shall not post or transmit through Bankhead Boys Association websites any material that violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or that, without Bankhead Boys Association websites' express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services.
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Bankhead Boys Association websites, its subsidiaries or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, Bankhead Boys Association websites' materials, products, or services, third-party materials, products or services made available through Bankhead Boys Association websites, or any part of Bankhead Boys Association websites' services. The user specifically acknowledges and agrees that Bankhead Boys Association websites is not liable for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any user. If user is dissatisfied with any Bankhead Boys Association websites' material, products, or services or with any of Terms and Conditions, the user's sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Bankhead Boys Association websites' services.
- Images of people or places displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Bankhead Boys Association websites. The use of these images by the user, or anyone else authorized by the user, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of Bankhead Boys Association websites or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the site, or any other content on the site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Bankhead Boys Association websites will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.